MNS ( Military Nursing Services)
Shield Defence College is renowned as the best MNS coaching in Lucknow. Only female applicants are eligible for this post. And if you want to achieve your dream career, you should enrol in the Best MNS Coaching in Lucknow. The goal of the Military Nursing Service is to provide medical treatment to hospitalised military personnel and their dependents in both peacetime and wartime conditions.
Requirements For MNS
Female applicants who have completed their MSc (Nursing) /PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc(Nursing) are encouraged to apply for a Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
- Nationality : Must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification & Registration : The candidate must hold an M.Sc (Nursing)/PB B Sc (Nursing)/B Sc (Nursing) degree from an INC-accredited university and be a registered nurse and midwife with a State Nursing Council (The candidate will be required to bring the original and self-attested copies of the mark sheet, passing certificate, and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview).
- Physical Fitness : Military authorities will evaluate medical fitness in accordance with military standards. An X-ray of the chest and an ultrasound of the abdomen will be performed. A Medical Board will finally assess the physical health of chosen individuals, according to a special arrangement established by the DGAFMS office. Candidates who are pregnant at the time of their medical examination and apply for the commission will be refused because they are temporarily medically unfit.
Method of Selection For Military Nursing Services
- Written Test : Only eligible candidates will be contacted for a written exam, which will be held in the first/second week of September. The 100-point written exam will include objective-type questions about nursing, the English language, and general intelligence. There are no negative points. The OMR-based evaluation of the answer sheets will be done at the IHQ of MoD(Army) and the result of successfully shortlisted applicants will be released online on the army website with the instructions for an interview by the fourth week of Sep. The applicants will be responsible for personally confirming the outcome. This Office will not be responsible for alerting individuals about the outcome.
- Interview and Medical Examination : A required number (not more than three times the number of openings) of written test-selected applicants will be invited for an interview in the month of October. Following that, only those individuals who passed the interview would be submitted to a medical examination. The interview and medical examination procedure might take 2-5 days. Individuals will be responsible for making their own accommodations. Only the requisite number of selected candidates (based on vacancy and merit) who are deemed medically fit in every way will be given call letters to report to the different Armed Forces hospitals. No contact or inquiries will be accepted. The Board’s decision on the written test and interview will be final. Candidates determined FIT/UNFIT will be notified by the President of the Medical board with the procedure of applying for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD. Only on the production of the original tickets, as revised from time to time, will applicants summoned for interviews be paid Sleeper class railway travel from their place of residence to the venue of interview/medical examination and return. If a candidate called for an interview is discovered to be missing papers required by the eligibility requirements, the individual will be deemed ineligible to attend the interview, and the selection may be cancelled. In such circumstances, there will be no TA.
How to Apply For MNS
The online application will be housed on the joinindianarmy.nic.in website. The application form, payment, admission card, and subsequent processing will all be available on the same website.
- Candidates can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in, which will be open from July. The candidate’s eligibility will be determined throughout the online application process.
- The applicant’s email address serves as the user ID for this website, and the candidate chooses their own password. This is the single user ID during the whole procedure. Candidates must utilise the same current email address throughout the procedure.
- Before completing the online application, candidates should have a file (soft copy) of their passport-size photograph (size 3.5 X 3.5 cm) shot in a bright backdrop in jpeg format and a file of their scanned signature (jpeg/pdf format) ready. These files are required since they must be connected to the online application. The file size should be between 5 and 20 kilobytes.
- To make the payment, qualified candidates would only be allowed to pay Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) using the system’s payment channel. After the deadline for submitting the application, no money will be accepted.
- Following payment, the candidate will be allowed to finish the online application submission.
- The candidate must adhere an attested photo to the printout/copy of the saved application/saved screen view and acknowledgement, as well as sign the application.
- After successfully completing the application procedure, the admit card for the written test can only be created online.
|Monday to Saturday|
|Fresh-n-up||05:00am – 05:30am|
|Physical training||05:40am – 06:40am|
|Fresh-n-up||06:40am to 07:30am|
|Break fast||07:30am to 08:00am|
|Assembly||08:00am - 08:20am|
|Classes||08:30am to 01:00pm|
|Lunch break||01:00pm to 02:00pm|
|Special class||02:00pm to 03:00pm|
|Self-study+ doubt class||03:00pm to 05:00pm|
|Tea & Snacks||05:00pm to 05:15pm|
|Sports Activity||05:15pm to 06:45pm|
|Fresh-n-up||06:45pm to 07:30pm|
|Dinner||7:30 to 8:15 pm|
|Self-study||8:30 pm to 10:30 pm|
|light off||10:30 pm|
|Fresh-n-up||07:00am to 08:00am|
|Breakfast||08 :00am to 09:00am|
|Special lecture/Training/Special Activity||09:00am to 11:00am|
|Free time||11:00am to 01:00pm|
|Lunch time||01:00pm to 02:00pm|
|Self-study||02:00pm to 04:00pm|
|Tea & Snacks||04:00pm to 04:30pm|
|Sports Activity/ Free time/ As per choice||04:30pm to 07:00pm|
|Fresh-n-up||07:00pm to 07:30pm|
|Dinner||07:30 pm to 08:30 pm|
|Self-study||08:30pm to 10:30pm|